- CIRTL Home
- About CIRTL
- Professional Development in Learning & Teaching
- International Scholars
- Our Learning & Teaching Community
- Ethics in Learning & Teaching Research
- Learning & Teaching Networks
- News and Events
- Office of the Vice President for Learning & Teaching
- T&L Enhancement Funding
- Connected Curriculum Design Sprint
You asked. We listened.
We know that you are busy. Exams and exam boards are completed (for now!) and understandably focus is turning to September and what that will look like for students and staff in UCC.
There is a lot of training and support out there. It can be too much to take in. It can be difficult to know where to start.
That's where the Learning Enhancement Short Guides come in.
Concise actionable information that you can read in a few minutes which provides you with direction as to where to go while providing evidence from UCC academic case studies.
We hope you find this resource useful.