Meet the CIRTL Team
The Centre for the Integration of Research, Teaching and Learning has 5 core staff and is supported by a team of CIRTL Fellows with representation across the University. CIRTL also plays host to a range of visiting faculty as well as Marie Curie Fellow, James Northridge.
CIRTL Core Staff
- Dr Catherine O'Mahony Administrative Co-Director of CIRTL, Email: email@example.com, Phone: +353 21 490 4690/+353 21 490 2919, Twitter: @cath_omahony
- Ms Claire Devaney Executive Assistant, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +353 21 490 5117
- Dr Briony Supple College Lecturer in Teaching and Learning Enhancement, Email: email@example.com, Phone: +353 21 490 2432, Twitter: @dr_briony
- Mr James Cronin College Lecturer in Teaching and Learning Enhancement, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +353 21 420 5118, Twitter: @jamesgrcronin
- Dr Laura Lee Research Support Officer, Email: email@example.com, Phone: +353 21 490 4635
- Mr Owen Jump Research Support Officer, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CIRTL is committed to fostering a community of practice in teaching & learning across the university and is supported by the below list of CIRTL Fellows who are drawn from a diverse range of disciplines. More information on the CIRTL Fellows can be accessed here.