Meet the CIRTL Team
The Centre for the Integration of Research, Teaching and Learning has 5 core staff and is supported by a team of CIRTL Fellows with representation across the University. CIRTL also plays host to a range of visiting faculty as well as Marie Curie Fellow, James Northridge.
CIRTL Core Staff
- Dr Catherine O'Mahony Director of CIRTL, Institutional lead on Connected Curriculum, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +353 87 9921183
- Ms Claire Devaney Executive Assistant, Email: email@example.com, Phone: +353 21 490 5117
- Dr James Cronin College Lecturer in Teaching and Learning Enhancement, Co-Leader, ICWG-Public ISSOTL, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +353 21 420 5118, Twitter: @jamesgrcronin
- Dr Owen Jump College Lecturer in Teaching and Learning Enhancement, Email: email@example.com
- Dr Sarah Thelen College Lecturer in Teaching and Learning Enhancement (Digital Education), Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Briony Supple Senior Lecturer, Design Thinking Pedagogy and Praxis, School of Education, and CIRTL Fellow in Teaching and Learning, Email: email@example.com, Phone: +353 21 490 2432, Twitter: @dr_briony [on secondment to School of Education]
- Dr Laura Lee Research Manager (SATLE 2019, SATLE 2020, Erasmus+ projects), Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +353 21 490 4635
- Ms Siobhan O'Neill Research Support Officer (MakerMap, Inclusive Assessment), Email: email@example.com
- Dr John Barimo, Research Support Officer (SDG Toolkit), Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CIRTL is committed to fostering a community of practice in teaching & learning across the university and is supported by the below list of CIRTL Fellows who are drawn from a diverse range of disciplines. More information on the CIRTL Fellows can be accessed here.