News & Events
Viewing of Exam Scripts 2019
Viewing Date is Friday June 14th.
The viewing of examination scripts will take place in the School of Chemistry, Second Floor, Room 224, on Friday June 14th, 10.00am – 12.00pm and 2.00pm – 4.00pm.
The deadline to apply to view 2018/19 examination scripts is 4pm on Wednesday June 12th. The signed and completed application form can be returned to the School of Chemistry Office (Room 225, Kane Building, 2nd Floor) by hand, post or email (email@example.com).
To all Students:
1. Photo Identification (Student I.D. Card, etc) must be presented to the viewing supervisor before viewing of scripts is permitted.
2. Scripts may only be viewed by the students themselves.
3. Scripts may not be viewed by a third party.
4. Scripts may only be viewed for a period of 20 minutes.
5. Students are strictly prohibited from discussing their viewed scripts with other students or with the viewing supervisor.
6. All bags, stationery, etc must be left by the entrance of the laboratory.
7. Students are not permitted to write on their scripts.
8. Note taking is permitted, by use of the paper and green pens provided.
9. Students should notify the viewing supervisor and return their scripts before departure.