- Get Experience
- Which Career for Me?
- Resources to find work
- Graduating in 2019?
- Work Placement
- UCC Works Award
- Information for Employers
- Destinations of Graduates
- Handouts from Talks
- Job Vacancies
- Location & Directions
- Give us your feedback
- Mission Statement and Data Protection Notice
Give us your feedback
Feedback and Complaints
We are continually evaluating and developing our careers and employability services we provide and we need your comments to help us do this. We welcome any ideas, comments or suggestions about our services and website from students, employers, staff and anyone who has used our services.
You can give us feedback in a variety of ways:
- speaking to any member of staff in the Careers Service (this can be confidential if you wish)
- sending us an email to email@example.com
- completing the online feedback forms which are sent automatically to each student after your advisory consultation
We operate a Complaints Procedure.
Our Statement of Service which outlines our services and our expectations and limitations is below, along with our Complaints Policy and our Formal Complaint Form:
- UCC Career Services Statement of Service
- UCC Career Services Complaints Policy
- Formal Complaint Form