- Get Experience
- Plan your Career
- Resources to find work
- Graduating in 2019?
- Work Placement
- UCC Works Award
- Information for Employers
- Destinations of Graduates
- Handouts from Talks
- Job Vacancies
- Location & Directions
- Give us your feedback
- Mission Statement and Data Protection Notice
How do I advertise a job vacancy?
You can submit your vacancy using our online system here
All queries on Graduate Recruitment can be emailed to email@example.com
How do I get more information on the UCC Placement Programmes?
Further information of the Placement Programmes can be had by contacting the Placement Managers, click here for their contact details or call 021-4902349.
How do I get to the Careers Service?
The main campus of UCC is half a mile west of Cork city centre, about 15 minutes walk along Washington Street. The UCC Careers Service is located at 3 Brighton Villas, Western Road.
- By Taxi: There are usually plenty of taxis in the city and at the airport, rail and bus stations, and our address for the taxi driver is 3/4 Brighton Villas, Western Road (By Castlewhite Apartments).
- By Car (from City Centre): Drive west out of the city along Washington Street and the Western Road. After passing the River Lee Hotel on your left, pass through the traffic lights at the junction of Donovan's Road. Continue straight ahead until you reach the next set of traffic lights, then turn left. The Careers Service is located through the entrance to Castlewhite apartments, but parking is restricted to permit holders, deliveries, those on official business, and cars with disabled stickers. There is a visitor’s car park located at Perrotts Inch which is on your left after passing Castlewhite Apartments. On-street parking in Cork city centre is by way of parking 'discs' which you may buy in shops and garages all over the city.
- By City Bus (from City Centre): From Patrick Street, No. 8 (marked 'Bishopstown') about every 15 minutes, ask to get off at Gaol Cross.
- By Train: From Dublin (Heuston), about 8 trains a day, journey time about 3 hours. See Iarnród Éireann's timetables here (opens in a new window). Trains stop at Mallow for connections with Killarney, and at Limerick Junction for connections with Limerick (for Shannon Airport).
- By Long Distance Bus: From Dublin (Busáras), about 6 buses a day, journey time about 5 hours. See Bus Éireann's timetables here (opens in a new window). Most city buses also stop at the bus station, which is about 300m from Patrick Street in the city centre.