Student Life Pathway
Students wishing to receive their award through the Student Life pathway can get involved in the Students Union, Societies, Clubs, UCC Peer Support, UCC Initiatives such as UCC Health Matters, or by becoming a Class Rep.
How to secure a placement:
Students should get in contact with the various individuals responsible for each of the student life activities. Once you have agreed with the contact person, please Register your Place on the UCC Works Award Student Life Pathway at the following links:
- Student Life- Societies Registration
- Student Life- Clubs
- Student Life- SU & Reps Registration
- Student Life- Homework Club
The Reflective Reports must be submitted to email@example.com . You must submit your Reflective Report in mid-March 2021. Please check the UCC Works Facebook , Instagram and Twitter and for updates. The awards ceremony will take place in April.
How to keep track of your UCC Works hours and register:
1) Login to www.studentvolunteer.ie/ucc
2) Click REGISTER (this just registers you on the computer system)
3) Sign up and fill out the form and make up your own password
4) This will allow you into your own unique dashboard.
5) In the “Opportunities” section, select “View More” and register there for the UCC Works Award Student Life Pathway
6) The next screen will say “nearly there”… this is where you enter a note as to why you are applying.
7) Your registration will be pending there, until it is approved.
8) Once approved, you can now begin to log your hours. You can manage and track everything from here.