Student Life Pathway
Students wishing to receive their award through the Student Life pathway can get involved in the Students Union, Societies, Clubs, UCC Peer Support, UCC Initiatives such as UCC Health Matters, or by becoming a Class Rep.
- Record your hours and note your development on the Hours Log excel sheet
- Update your CV with details of your activity and gain a score of 70% on CareerSet
- Complete and submit your Reflective Report by midnight, Tuesday 28th February.
- You must upload your Hours Log and CV to your Reflective Report.
- Our team willl confirm with your activity provider that you have dedicated a minimum of 20 hours to the activity.
The Reflective Report:
- Provide your contact details, student number, course details and select the award pathway you are applying for.
- Ensure you update your CV before submission. Find some helpful tips and hints here.
- Select four of the ten attributes and values you developed throughout the experience and feed back on how you developed them in the relevant text boxes. You can learn more about UCC's graduate attributes and values here.
- Find a sample reflective report here.
Note: If you are applying for more than one award through multiple pathways, you will need to submit a reflective report for each pathway.