Virtual Recruitment Fair 2022
The UCC Hybrid Graduate Recruitment Fair 2022 (Oct 4th-6th) will give you the best opportunity to engage with your potential future employer.
The online section of the festival will take place on the 4th of October on our virtual fair platform Graduateland. You will have the opportunity to network with recruiters, watch company and employability presentations, apply for live jobs and access employer profiles.
On the 5th and 6th of October over 100 top employers to join us in the Hub. This is your opportunity to follow up with the connections that you made on Graduateland and and make a great impression. After 2 years of virtual events employers are excited to be back on campus to meet you!
What you should do to get prepared:
- We will open the Graduateland Festival page in August, keep and eye on your emails from the start of term to get the link!
- Update your CV: to complete your profile for the event, you will need to update your CV and upload it to the profile.
- Do your research: learn about the companies who will be attending and have some questions ready. Review the list of employers below, and explore their career webpages.
- Attend our Prepare for the Virtual Fair webinar in September - Date TBC
- Read this Virtual Fair webpage and get top tips for getting the most out of your virtual fair experience
- Register for the event - you can register for Graduateland with your ucc student email address, the link to the event will be availble in August.
Last year over 150 employers attended our event - stay tuned to see which employers will be joining us in 2022!