Virtual Recruitment Fair 2021
The UCC Virtual Graduate Recruitment Fair 2021 (Oct 6th, 11am-4pm) will give you the best opportunity to engage with your potential future employer. On our virtual fair platform you will have the opportunity to network with recruiters, watch company and employability presentations, apply for live jobs and access employer profiles.
What you should do to get prepared:
- Update your CV: to complete your profile for the event, you will need to update your CV and upload it to the profile.
- Do your research: learn about the companies who will be attending and have some questions ready. Review the list of employers below, and explore their career webpages.
- Attend our Prepare for the Virtual Fair webinar and Q&A on 29th September (1-2pm)
- Read this Virtual Fair webpage and get top tips for getting the most out of your virtual fair experience
- Register for the event (with your student email address) ! Build your profile early and upload your CV in PDF format!
Over 100 employers are registered to attend!