Virtual Recruitment Fair 2020
The UCC Virtual Graduate Recruitment Fair 2020 (Oct 12th, 11am-4pm) will give you the best opportunity to engage with your potential future employer. On our virtual fair platform you will have the opportunity to network with recruiters, watch company and employability presentations, apply for live jobs and access employer profiles.
What you should do to get prepared:
- Update your CV: to complete your profile for the event, you will need to update your CV and upload it to the profile.
- Do your research: learn about the companies who will be attending and have some questions ready. Our full list of Fair attendees 2020 is now available.
- View our 'Get Prepared for the Virtual Fair' session recording.
- Read this Virtual Fair webpage and get top tips for getting the most out of your virtual fair experience
- Register for the event (with your student email address) ! Build your profile early. This guide will give you all of the information you need to get started.
Some 100 employers are registered to attend!