STEM Career Insights Week
- Are you a student of the College of Science, Engineering and Food Science?
- If not, are you studying a STEM-related discipline (e.g. mathematics, computing, analytics, information systems)?
- Would you like to learn more about a wide range of established, new and emerging careers for STEM graduates?
- Would you like to hear from industry experts and specialist recruitment consultants?
If the answer is yes, we at UCC Careers Services recommend that you do not miss this exciting and unique series of events.
Each event will be opened by a keynote presentation from sector experts which includes:
- Pedro Tetteroo, Executive Coach and Former VP and General Manager, J&J
- Oisin O'Diomasaigh, Business Development, Life Science Consultants
- Louise O’Neill, Manager (Business and Technology), Berkley Group
- Aidan Quinn, Head of Nanotechnology Group, Tyndall Institute
- Sarah Reilly and Grainne Quinn, Early Career Recruitment Consultants, DELOITTE
- Eamon Curtin, Director, UCC IGNITE
- Jean O’Dwyer, Deputy Head of Environmental Science, UCC
- Dr. Tanya Mulcahy, Director, Health Innovation Hub, Ireland
- Jim Corbett, Director, The Food Institute, UCC
- Sinead Keogh, Director, IBEC MedTech and Engineer
We will also be joined by a range of alumni speakers througout the week. Learn more:
Deep Tech Research Career Insights
Deep tech research – photonics and electronics from atoms to systems.