Advisory Workshops, Presentations and Clinics
Prepare the Perfect CV and Excel at Interviews
This Semester's series of CV and Interview Prep sessions have now finished. Please email email@example.com stating whether you would like help with your CV and or Interview Practise.
Profiling for Success Series 2020
Profiling for Success is a new suite of psychometric self-assessments available to UCC students on the UCC Careers website. See the following link for more information: https://www.ucc.ie/en/careers/areyouacurrentstudent/advice/profilingforsuccess/
UCC Careers Services is launching a new series of workshops that will familiarise students with each of these assessments in an interactive group setting. These workshops will help you to:
- Identify careers of interest to you
- Pinpoint the conscious and hidden values that motivate your career decisions
- Recognise how your personality influences your preferred work roles and environments
These workshops are open to all and no pre-work is required!
You can attend any or all, in any order.
Students will not be required to share their personal report(s) in the workshops.
Click on the relevant links below to book your place by logging in with your usual UCC credentials.
Profiling for Success Series: Which careers would suit me?
- Friday 28th February- 10am to 11 am- WGB_302
- Monday 23rd March 3pm to 4pm - HUB Building 4.01 Lucy Smith Room
Profiling for Success Series: What motivates your career decisions?
- Monday 2nd March, 10am to 11 am - WGB_402
- Friday 27th March- 10am to 11 am - ORB_212
Profiling for Success Series: What is your personality type?
- Friday 13th March- 10am to 11 am - WGB_368
- Monday 30th March- 3pm to 4 pm - ORB_G42