UCC Campus Accommodation offers nine stylishly designed One and Two bedroom apartments, in private grounds, for visiting faculty to UCC.
The apartments are fully fitted self contained apartments offer a flexible and modern living environment.
The apartments are conveniently located on the Western Road, within walking distance to Cork City centre and are directly opposite UCC. Parking is available at St. Kildas for residents.
The complex offers
|Internet Access is supplied through the Computer Centre in UCC.||Ensuite double bedrooms|
Adjacent to UCC main campus
|UCC Maradyke Sports Arena Nearby||Direct Dial Telephones
|Full Mainteance Service||Easy access to Cork City Centre
Apartment Types & Prices
|Apartment Type||Rate Per Month|
|3 x 2 bedroomed apartments||€1050 including utilities|
|6 x 1 bedroomed apartments||€950 including utilities|
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Rent includes electricity usage, heating, refuse collection and television licence.
- Telephone line rental is included-all calls will be billed separately on a monthly basis.
- A refundable deposit of €500 is required to book an apartment
- Rent is payable monthly -by standing order.
To confirm letting, visiting faculty/staff are required to:
- Pay a refundable deposit of €500 (refunded after departure, subject to inspection of unit)
- Pay the first months rent in advance.
- Sign and return the Lease Agreement
c/o Castlewhite Apartments
Tel: +353 21 4902867