- Annie Cummins: Animation: 'A creative, participatory approach to engaging children in research'.
- Conor O’Mahony, Rebekah Brennan and Kenneth Burns: 'Voluntary Care in Ireland: Consent, Participation and Oversight in Out-of-Court Child Care Arrangements'.
- Andre Kenneally: 'An examination of the Children’s Rights Alliance (CRA) as a New Social Movement (NSM) utilising Habermas’ Communicative Rationality and Core Periphery Theories'
- Emmanuelle Schon-Quinlivan: 'An exploratory analysis of political socialisation of primary school children on the European Union: the example of My Big Friendly Guide to the European Union'.
- Helen Lynch, Bryan Boyle, Alice Moore, Ciara O’Toole, Deirdre Horgan, Dan O’Sullivan: 'Combining expertise across disciplines to research new initiatives in therapy-education sectors: National Council for Special Education Demonstration Project evaluation, 2018-2019'.
- Shirley Martin, Deirdre Horgan & Jacqui O’Riordan 'IMMERSE: Measuring Socio-Educational Integration for Migrant Children and Youth'.
- Eluska Fernandez, Karl Kitching and Deirdre Horgan 'PEACH: Connecting material, relational and subjective aspects of child and youth wellbeing: what can we learn from 11 year-olds'
ISS21 Children & Young People Research Cluster
April 9th, 2-4pm
O’Rahilly Building, Room 212
The ISS21 Children and Young People research cluster brings together researchers from a wide range of disciplines in order to collaborate, promote awareness and disseminate research with and for children and young people. In this showcase event, cluster members will deliver 7 short presentations (up to 10 minutes each) on on-going and completed research, followed by tea/coffee and an opportunity to network.