Applications for UCC Student Inc. 2020, UCC’s only full-time student accelerator programme, are now being accepted.
Student Inc. is for any currently registered student in UCC, who satisfies the following requirements:
- Possesses a business idea, is actively engaged in the development of a business idea or has already started trading
- Is enthusiastic and committed to developing a business
- Is self-motivated
- Is available to commit on a full-time basis to Student Inc. from June 2nd-August 28th.
Student Inc. offers a range of supports including the following:
- €4,000 Seed Fund (Personal stipend in the form of a scholarship)
- Incubation Space
- Peer to Peer Networking Opportunities
To view a promotional video about Student Inc. 2020 please click on this LINK
Interested students are invited to submit an online application before 5:00pm this coming Thursday, April 16th, by clicking on https://submit.link/zrVgk
Queries regarding Student Inc. can be directed to Peter Finnegan on 087 9037101.
Student Inc. is funded under the HEA’s Innovation and Transformation Fund.