- Caitríona O’Dochartaigh (Chair)
- Siobhan Dowling
- Joe Finnerty
- David Fitzgerald
- Elaine Harrington
- Cathal Kerrigan
- Heather Laird
- Cara Nine
- Daragh O’Connell
Terms of Reference
- To support the Boole Library as the central resource in the academic life of the University.
- To liaise with the Boole Library on all matters pertaining to its support for teaching and research in the College.
- To advise the Boole Library on academic concerns and priorities within the College in the development and management of its collections.
- To provide oversight on the library budget allocated to the College and its academic units, and support special funding initiatives for the development of teaching and research resources.
- To support the development of key academic resources within the Boole Library, including print collections (books and journals), digital resources and Special Collections.
- To develop strategies for strengthening research collections that will promote the Library as a centre for research.
- To encourage initiatives that further develop the Library as teaching space.