Useful UCC Links

The forms below can be used by existing postgrad students to request leave of absence, change of supervisor, etc.


Forms for Taught Postgrads (MA, MEd, MPlan, MSocSc, MSc, PME)

Special Request Form EU taught postgrads (59kB)

Special Request Form non-EU taught postgrads (59kB)


Forms for Research Students (PhD, MPhil, MRes)

Change Request Form EU research postgrads (475kB)

Change Request Form non-EU research postgrads (484kB)

Upgrade Form research postgrads (428kB)


External Module Recognition Form (458kB)

Discipline Specific Module Form (431kB)

Policy documents that are relevant to postgraduate students in UCC can be found here.

View Disclaimer
Close X