- UCC's "Resources for Education" (RED) can help you with some key skills such as studying & notemaking, writing, critical thinking, exams & assessments etc.
- The Thesis Whisperer is a popular blog dedicated to the topic of doing a thesis: http://thesiswhisperer.com/
- This blog also has some useful writing resources: https://doctoralwriting.wordpress.com/
- To sign up for a free online course called "How to Survive Your PhD" click here: https://www.edx.org/course/how-survive-phd-anux-rsit-01x
- Want to improve your Public Speaking Skills? "SPEAK" workshops are held once a month, organised by postgrad students for postgrad students. Meetings are normally held for 2 hours on a Tuesday evening in the Brookfield Health Sciences building. For more information contact email@example.com
- Ten Tips to Help you Pass your PhD Viva: https://www.timeshighereducation.com/blog/ten-tips-help-you-pass-your-phd-viva
If you know of any other useful websites, groups or other resources to support academic work that you'd like to share on this website, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org