Information on Abstract Submission
Abstract submission is now closed
Many thanks to all who submitted an abstract for the 5th International Workshop on Bismuth-Containing Semiconductors. We received a very high level of submissions for the workshop. A programme is now being prepared.
Please submit a one-page abstract in A4 format by email to email@example.com . The abstract can be submitted either as a PDF or Word document. No other files will be accepted. It is recommended to use Arial 11 for the abstract. The abstract submission deadline is Friday 25th April.
A Word abstract template can be downloaded here Bismide Abstract Template Example
The abstract should contain:
- Abstract title (bold, centered heading)
- Full list of authors (centered)
- Author affiliations (centered)
- Email contact address for lead author
- Text of abstract, and any figures and references on remainder of page.
Proof your abstract before submitting it!
- Check your abstract length.
- Check the spelling of everyone's name.