QS World University Rankings 2021
UCC continues to progress up the rankings in the prestigious QS World University Ranking 2021, climbing 24 places to 286th in the world. At 154 globally, the International Faculty indicator is the strongest for UCC.
QS World University Ranking by Subject 2020
UCC produced another strong performance across nineteen subject areas in the latest QS World University Rankings by Subject 2020
- Five in the top 200: UCC is ranked in the top 200 for five subjects with nursing in the top 51-100, English Language and Literature, Pharmacy and Pharmacology and Law in the top 101-150 and Archaeology in the top 151-200.
- We have a further ten subjects in the top 200-300 and four subjects outside the top 300.
- Four out of 19 subjects ranked have scored over 70 in employer rankings
- Eight out of 19 subjects score 70 and above for citations
Times Higher Education Impact Rankings
UCC was ranked 32 in the world by the Times Higher Education [THE] Impact Rankings, the only global performance tables that assess universities against the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals [SDG].
Financial Times Executive Global Rankings
IMI (Irish Management Institute) has retained its position amongst the world’s top 100 in execution education for Open and Custom programmes, according to the latest Financial Times global rankings.
- IMI has cemented its place in the Customised Executive Education Global Rankings for a 12th successive year. This year IMI is ranked 66th in the world for customised executive education, and 10th in the UK & Ireland.
- IMI retains its place in the Open Enrolment Global Rankings, for a 3rd successive year. IMI has maintained its position in 67th place globally and is ranked 7th in the UK & Ireland for open enrolment programmes.