- President's Biography
- President's Office Staff
- President's Reports 2007-2016
- Vice- Presidents
- Protocols and Policies
- UCC's New Strategic Plan 2017 - 2022
- University Management Team (Operations)
- Athena SWAN
- President's presentation to the University Community 10.05.17
- The Economic and Societal Impact UCC
News and Events
Gender Bias in Academe
Academic research plays an important role in uncovering bias and helping to shape a more equal society. But academia also struggles to adequately confront persistent and entrenched gender bias in its own corridors.
Here Danica Savonick and Cathy N. Davidson hvae aggregated and summarised over twenty research articles on gender bias in academe.
For more information, click here.