Orientation & Registration Part 2 will take place on the same day starting at CCAE, Douglas Street in the morning and continuing on UCC campus on the 29 August 2019. You must attend. During your assigned day you will:
- complete Registration Part 2 and get your student ID card
- attend academic information sessions on your course of study
- meet members of the Students' Union and Student Health
- receive your academic timetable
- locate your College/Faculty/School/Department offices and meet key personnel
- tour the Library
- find your way around by taking a guided academic tour of campus
- attend an interactive IT workshop
- get tips and hear stories from current students
- meet your peer support leader
CIT Orientation Day will be held on the CIT Bishopstown campus for Registration and Induction (DATE AND TIME TO BE ADVISED). You must attend as during your assigned day you will:
- complete Registration Part 2 and get your student ID card.
Students on the joint CIT/UCC BSc (Hons) Architecture programme require both student ID cards.