Orientation & Registration Part 2 will take place on the same day on campus on the 31 August 2016. You must attend. During your assigned day you will:
- complete Registration Part 2 and get your student ID card
- attend academic information sessions on your course of study
- meet members of the Students' Union and Dr Byrne, Head of Student Health
- receive your academic timetable
- locate your College/Faculty/School/Department offices and meet key personnel
- tour the Library
- find your way around by taking a guided academic tour of campus
- attend an interactive IT workshop
- get tips and hear stories from current students
- meet your peer support leader
CIT Orientation Day will be held on the CIT Bishopstown campus on Friday 9th September for Registration and Induction from 10am-2pm. You must attend as during your assigned day you will:
- complete Registration Part 2 and get your student ID card.
Students on the joint CIT/UCC BSc (Hons) Architecture programme require both student ID cards.