elow is a list of tests currently held in the Psychometrics test library. Some of these tests cannot be used unless their use is supervised by a member of staff in the School. For research purposes only, you may photocopy answer sheets. Do not use the original answer sheets.
The procedure of requesting and using tests from the test library is detailed below.
- Once you have decided that you wish to view/use a you need to send an email to Dr. Raegan Murphy at email@example.com
- Do not send emails requesting further information about the tests. You can find out what you need to know about each test listed below by doing a quick internet search. Only emails requesting a test with completed forms attached will be attended to.
- You need to send an email requesting a test with the completed request form (see below) at least one week in advance of collecting the test.
- You will be notified if the test is currently on loan and a request will be sent to the patron requesting it to be brought back.
- A test may only be taken out for two weeks after which a request will be sent asking for it to be returned.
- You may either wish to photocopy the necessary information from a test on the dates specified below or take a test out on loan.
- Only staff are permitted in the test library and students will be accompanied by a member of staff.
- The test library is not physically staffed by anyone. A prior appointment needs to be made in advance for both the loan and return of the test.
- You will have to complete the sign-out form in the test library on the day of taking out a test.
- Failure to return a test not only jeopardises other students’ work but is inconsiderate and rude. There is zero tolerance for failure to return School property on the date specified when you borrow a test.
List of tests currently held in the Psychometrics Test Library
- Ravens Plus
- Advanced Progressive Matrices 1998 Ed.
- AAMR Adaptive Behaviour Scales - Residential & Community
- Academic Competence Evaluation Scales (ACES)
- Adaptive Behaviour Assessment System – Second Edition
- Adolescent Coping Scale
- BECK Anxiety Inventory BAI
- Beck Depression Inventory® (BDI®11)
- Behavioural Assessment of Dysexecutive Syndrome
- Dean-Woodcock Neuropsychological Battery
- Delis-Kaplan Executive Function System
- Dementia Rating Scale 2nd Edition
- Kaplan Baycrest Neurocognitive Assessment (KBNA)
- Neo Personality Inventory (NEO PI-R)
- Personality Assessment Inventory (PAI)
- Rey Complex Figures Test (RCFT)
- Rorschach Technique
- Speed & Capacity of Language-Processing Test (Baddeley, Emsile, Nimmo Smith) (SCOLP)
- Stanford Binet Intelligence Scale - 5th Edition
- Stroop Neuropsychological Test
- Test of Non Verbal Intelligence (TONI) 3 - Revised Edition
- Wisconsin Card Sorting Test
- WISC IV (Wechsler Intelligence Scale for children)
- WAIS III (Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale)
- Measures in Health Psychology Portfolio
- Kaufmann Brief Intelligence Test
Request Form (to be attached to the email)
I, [name] would like to borrow, for two weeks, the following test:
- · I am using the test under the supervision of my FYP/thesis supervisor [name of supervisor].
- · I will return the test to the test library on the due date given to me upon my loan of the test.
- · I will not use original answer sheets and will photocopy the answer sheets for research purposes only.
- · I will return the test in the condition in which I found it.