Christmas Reception in Dublin for Alumni of UCC School of Law
DATE: Tuesday, 11 December, 2018
TIME: 6.30pm to 9.00pm
VENUE: Spencer Hotel, Excise Walk, IFSC, Dublin 1
Professor Ursula Kilkelly, Dean of the School of Law, invites you to register for the fourth annual Christmas reception on the evening of Tuesday, 11 December, 2018.
The Christmas Reception has become one of the biggest events in the School’s annual calendar.
This year, the School of Law is delighted to welcome Her Honour, Judge Rosemary Horgan, President of the District Court, as keynote speaker.
Judge Horgan will speak on the topic of "Access to Justice in the District Court".
Faculty and staff of UCC School of Law look forward to meeting alumni at the Christmas reception.
Refreshments will be served.
Thank you to everyone who has already registered. For those who have not yet had a chance to register, there is still time.
Please register online at https://community.ucc.ie/. It will also be possible to register upon arrival at the Spencer Hotel.
- Log on to https://community.ucc.ie/ and register as a “New User”.
- If you are a returning user, log in with your existing details.
- When you have logged in, click the Events tab on the side menu.
- Select the School of Law Christmas Reception from the list of events.
- Follow the simple four step process to register.
If you have any questions about the registration process, contact Karen Kelly
(E) email@example.com, (T) +353 (21) 490 3643