Springboard + 2018
Why complete a Springboard+ course at UCC?
- Academic expertise combined with industry focus
- Dedicated support for adult learners
- Individual career coaching
- Courses rated highly by employers and graduates alike
Who should apply?
All those in the categories listed below who wish to progress their careers by studying at an internationally recognised 5 star university on a part-time basis. Courses are free for jobseekers and returners – those in employment receive a 90% fee subsidy from the HEA.
- Jobseekers - Those in receipt of an eligible payment from the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection, and the formerly self-employed.
- Returners - Those not in receipt of a payment from the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection that have been out of the work environment for a number of years but who may require upskilling or reskilling to transition back to the workforce.
- Those in employment who wish to upskill or reskill.
What courses are available?
Industry focused courses from Certificate to Masters level including:
- Certificate in Management Practice (level 7)
- Certificate in Operator Development (Pharma Manufacturing) (level 7)
- Certificate in Process and Chemical Engineering (level 7)
- Certificate in Procurement Management (level 8)
- Higher Diploma in Advanced Languages and Global Communication (level 8)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Project Management (level 9)
- Postgraduate Certificate in (Bio) Pharma Processing (level 9)
- MA Digital Arts and Humanities (level 9)
*Early application is advisable as places are limited. For more information please click the following link: Springboard+ UCC 2018 Information Pack
Want to know more?
Adult Continuing Education (ACE), The Laurels, University College Cork , Western Road, Cork.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +353 (0)21 490 4700
Apply before 24th August 2018 at http://www.springboardcourses.ie