PhD and Master's Theses
- Ciaran Lewis (PhD Thesis, 2012). Measurement and modelling of soil hydrological properties for use in the distributed rainfall runoff model – GEOtop .
- Rashad Rafique,Measurements and Modeling of Nitrous Oxide Emissions from Irish Grasslands.
- Michael Wellock (PhD Thesis, 2011). Draft. The Impact of Afforestation on the Carbon Stocks of Irish Soils..
- Ann-Kristin Kohler (PhD Thesis, 2010). The Carbon Balance of a Blanket Peat Catchment.
- Mikhail Mishurov (PhD Thesis, 2010). Nitrous oxide flux evaluation by eddy covariance.
- Matteo Sottocornola (PhD Thesis, 2007). Four Years of Observations of Carbon Dioxide Fluxes, Water and Energy Budgets and Vegetation Patterns in an Irish Atlantic Blanket Bog.
- Anne Brune (MEngSc Thesis, 2007). Comparison of the Hydrological Behaviour of Various Irish Catchments.
- Anna Maria Laine (PhD Thesis, 2006). Carbon Gas Fluxes in an Irish Lowland Blanket Bog.
- Paul Guero (MEngSc Thesis, 2006). Rainfall Analysis and Flood Hydrograph Determination in the Munster Blackwater Catchment.
- Julien Gillet (MEngSc Thesis, 2006). Phosphorus loss from soil to water in the Lee catchment - A spatial analysis.
- Delphine Lawton (MEngSc Thesis, 2005).Observations and modelling of carbon dioxide, nitrus oxide and methane using PaSim at Irish grassland site.
- Emmanuel Steinmann (MEngSc Thesis, 2005). An Investigation of Flood Forecasting using a Physically-Based Rainfall-Runoff Model.
- Gearoid Corcoran (MEngSc Thesis, 2004). Develoment and Examination of Flood Warning Systems for the Munster Blackwater at Mallow.
- Vesna Jaksic (MEngSc Thesis, 2004). Observations and modelling of carbon dioxide and energy fluxes from an Irish grassland for a two year campaign.
- Berthier Marie (MEngSc Thesis, 2004). Artificial Neural Network Modelling of Streamflow and Phosphorus Exports from an Intensively Grazed Grassland.
- Ciaran Lewis (MEngSc Thesis, 2003). Phosphorus, Nitrogen and Suspended Sediment loss from Soil to Water from Agricultural Grassland.
- Fahmida Khandokar (MEngSc Thesis, 2003). Phosphorus in Soils of Pasture Farms Subject to Chemical and Slurry Fertilization.
- Yan Lacaze (MEngSc Thesis, 2002). Soil Moisture and Stream-flow Modelling of an Intensively Grazed Grassland with a 30 Minutes Time Increment .
- Charlotte Le Bris (MEngSc Thesis, 2002). Observations and Modelling of Carbon Dioxide flux from an Irish Grassland for a one year campaign.
- Moehrlen Corinna (MEngSc Thesis, 1998). A field Investigation of water and energy balance of a grassland catchment.