UV-technology is especially studied by TG-1
- to develop an integrated vision of the role of UV-B in plant growth across a range of organisational levels and natural and agricultural systems,
- to strengthen of ties with potential stakeholders, including researchers, food and feed industries, horticultural and agricultural enterprises, and policy-makers involved in environmental and agronomic management.
- to establish a register of network output (i.e. publications and other reports),
- to establish and maintain contacts with relevant stakeholders,
Training and Education TG-3
- coordinate all exchange activities (STSM),
- promote participation of Early Stage Researchers (ESR).
If interested in the UV4Growth Action, please feel free to contact Dr. Marcel Jansen (email@example.com) or the relevant leader of a particular workpackage.