Areas of Responsibility
As Vice-President for Teaching and Learning, Professor Grace Neville has responsibility for the following offices:
- Ionad Bairre, UCC's Teaching and Learning Centre, where Grace is, since becoming VP for Teaching and Learning and since its inception, a core member of the team.
- NAIRTL, National Academy for the Integration of Teaching and Learning, a HEA-funded collaborative project between UCC (lead partner), CIT, NUIG, TCD and WIT. Prof Grace Neville is director of NAIRTL.
- CACE, UCC's Centre for Adult and Continuing Education.
- In addition to the role of Vice-President for Teaching and Learning, Grace is a Professor of French in UCC's Department of French, and teaches a range of undergraduate modules and taught MA classes as well as supervising research postgraduate students' studies.
Professor Grace Neville is also a member of the following UCC bodies/committees:
- Governing Body
- Governing Body: sub-committee on staff
- University Management Team (Strategy)
- Academic Council
- Academic Council's Teaching & Learning Committee
- Academic Council's Staff Development Committee
- Academic Board
- Budget Monitoring Group
- Student Feedback Working Group
and Grace is also Chair of:
- Cork University Press (CUP) publishing committee