If you are a Student in Distress:
- Considering Counselling? Your Questions Answered
- Comprehensive self help information on a variety of issues.
- Peer support Programme.
- Personal development and support Support & Development Programmes
- Links to various internal and external support services
- Multimedia online support available here
Consider making an appointment to see a counsellor by contacting Student Counselling & Development
If you are a Student in Crisis:
Emergency Contact Details:
Student Counselling & Development, Hours 9:15-1pm, 2:15-5pm M-F Tel: 4903565
Student Health Department Hours 9:15-1pm, 2:15-5pm Mon-Fri, Tel: 4902311
UCC General Services Security, 24 Hours, Tel: 4903111
Anglesea Street Gardaí HQ, 24 hours, Tel: 4313031
A+E Cork University Hospital, 24 hours, Tel: 4920230
South Doc Evenings week ends, Tel: 1850 335 999
Freephone: 1800 32 32 42
Niteline is a confidential listening service offered by students for students. Available throughout the academic year on Tues, Weds & Thurs from 9.00pm to 1.00am
1850 60 90 90
Coach St., Cork. Tel: 021 427 13 23 (www.samaritans.org).
Confidential emotional support for those who are despairing or suicidal, 24 hours a day by telephone, e-mail, letter or face to face.
Links to various external support agencies