AV Upgrading and Next Generation Learning Spaces in 2017
- 27 Mar 2017
31 rooms across UCC, both on-campus and off-campus will receive AV upgrading in 2017, including rooms in the Boole, Kane Building, Cork Enterprise Centre, Western Gateway Building and Brookfield Health Sciences.
In addition, a number of locations have been identified and approved as next generation learning spaces and will also be upgraded. Full lists of locations receiving these upgrades can be found below.
List of Locations for AV Upgrade 2017
- WGB G05
2017 NGR Learning Spaces
- Holla Dept. of Modern Irish
- O’Rahilly Building 2.03 – Dept. of Government
- Dental Hospital
- Boole Library B.08 – Library / OVPT&L
- Fernhurst – School of Education
- William Thomson House - Applied Social Studies
- Boole Q+1, Q+2, Q+3 – Library / Disability Support Services
- ORB Lobby – Students Union