The Tuition Fee Schedule for the 2012/2013 academic year is as follows:
- Early Start Semester in Irish Archaeology: €7,500
- Early Start Semester in History and Modern Ireland: €7,500
- Early Start Semester in Literatures in Ireland: €7,500
- Early Start Semester in Irish Folklore and Ethnology: €7,500
- Early Start Semester in Musics in Ireland: €7,500
- Early Start Semester in Management and Marketing in the European Union: €7,280
- Early Start Semester and Full Academic Year (Arts): €13,600
- Early Start Semester and Full Academic Year (Management and Marketing): €13,380
- Autumn Semester : €6,400
- Spring Semester: €6,400
- Certificate in Political Issues in Ireland Today: €6,400
- Certificate in Irish Studies: €12,500
- Diploma in Irish Traditional Music: €13,300
- Diploma in Common Law (European): €12,400
- Full Academic Year (Arts): €12,500
- Full Academic Year (Commerce, Law): €12,400
- Full Academic Year (Science, Food Science & Technology, Engineering): €17,850
If a student selects courses from across faculties, fees will be charged on a pro-rata basis.
Please note you may pay tuition fees as follows:
By Wire Transfer:
When wiring the tuition fee to UCC, the UCC student number must be quoted and the account details are as follows:
- Account Name: UCC Fees No. 1 Account
- Account Number: 13782582
- Bank Sort Code: 90-27-68
- Bank Address: Bank of Ireland, 32 South Mall, Cork, Ireland
- IBAN: IE61 BOFI 9027 6813 7825 82
- Swift Code: BOFI IE 2D
Please confirm in writing or by email to Mary O'Sullivan, Fees Office, University College Cork, Cork, Ireland, email: firstname.lastname@example.org when payment has been made. It is vital that your UCC student number is quoted. If you do not know your UCC student number, please contact Victoria Pearson, International Education Office.
If you wish to select this payment option, please contact Ms Mary O’Sullivan, Fees Manager, email: MOSullivan@fin.ucc.ie and telephone: + 353 21 4903255.
Payment directly into the UCC Bank Account on arrival in UCC:
If you select this option, you should contact Ms Mary O’Sullivan, Fees Manager (details as above).
NOTE: Tuition fees must by paid prior to or at registration as a student.