The Fee Schedule for the 2013/2014 academic year is expected to be available in April. The Fee Schedule for the 2012/2013 academic year was as follows:
- Arts and Social Science: Full Year: €5,725 / Semester: €2,940
- Music: Full Year: €6,380 / Semester: €3,268
- Commerce: Full Year: €5,890 / Semester: €3,023
- Law: Full Year: €5,725
- Engineering, Science, Food Science & Technology, Food Business: Full Year: €7,420 / Semester: €3,788
- Occupational Therapy, Public Health & Promotion: Full Year: €7,420 / Semester: €3,788
- Pharmacy: Full Year: €7,495 / Semester: €3,825
Method of payment
Please note you may pay tuition fees as follows:
By Wire Transfer:
When wiring the tuition fee to UCC, the UCC student number must be quoted and the account details are as follows:
- Account Name: UCC Fees No. 1 Account
- Account Number: 13782582
- Bank Sort Code: 90-27-68
- Bank Address: Bank of Ireland, 32 South Mall, Cork, Ireland
- IBAN: IE61 BOFI 9027 6813 7825 82
- Swift Code: BOFI IE 2D
Please confirm in writing or by email to Mary O'Sullivan, Fees Office, University College Cork, Cork, Ireland, email: firstname.lastname@example.org when payment has been made. It is vital that your UCC student number is quoted. If you do not know your UCC student number, please contact Clare Murphy, International Education Office.
If you wish to select this payment option, please contact Ms Mary O’Sullivan, Fees Manager, email: MOSullivan@fin.ucc.ie and telephone: + 353 21 4903255.
Payment directly into the UCC Bank Account on arrival in UCC:
If you select this option, you should contact Ms Mary O’Sullivan, Fees Manager (details as above).
NOTE: Tuition fees must by paid prior to or at registration as a student.
For further information on the application process please contact:
International Education Office
University College Cork
Tel: + 353 21 4904726
Fax: + 353 21 4904735