- Registration part 1 is when you register online with the details in your registration pack. Please register online on our Student Portal Registration part 2 is on campus.
- Please complete online registration even if you have not yet received your grant confirmation.
- For technical problems with your password or logging on, phone + 353 21 4901886 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have your student number ready. Visit the Student IT Services website for more information.
- General semester dates can be found here and Semester 1 2017 starts on September 11th.
- A timetable for your programme will be available at UCC Timetables in August 2017, please click on the programme timetable link and pick your course from the list.
- Please contact your Course Coordinator for individual start dates if you are unsure.
- If you are an EU Postgraduate applicant and are unable to attend Registration Part 2 at the time specified on your registration letter, we have a number of alternative registration sessions. We will have the dates for these sessions available in August 2017. Check back here for details.
- Students must complete Registration Part 1 by September 11th in order to commence classes.
Students have two options:
1. Pay the first amount due online and, if/when your grant is confirmed, any balance owed will be refunded to you by UCC.
2. Click the "funded option" on your online form, attend Registration Part 2, but you will not receive your Student ID card until your grant has been confirmed.
All documents are to be original documents or *Certified True Copies of the required document(s).
Photocopies of documents that are not certified as being true copies will not be accepted.
|Students wishing to register in their married name need to supply their marriage certificate or their passport noting their married name.|
*CERTIFIED TRUE COPIES may be obtained by bringing the original document and a photocopy to your University/College, Garda Station (Local Police Station), Solicitor, Courthouse or Commissioner of Oaths and having the photocopy certified and officially stamped as a true copy of the original. Photocopies that are not certified will not suffice.
- Contact the Graduate Studies Office immediately to cancel your registration.
- Tel: +353 21 490 2876 or email email@example.com.
- If you do not cancel your registration, you will continue to be liable to pay the fees for the relevant programme.
- When you receive your UCC Student ID card you will have access to facilities such as the Library and Mardyke Sports Arena (for full-time students). You may also need your UCC Student ID card to access certain areas of UCC such as lectures and laboratories.
- You will receive your UCC Student ID card on full completion of Registration Part 2.
- Registration part 2 takes place on UCC campus. The timetable, including venue and dates for registration 2017, will be available in August 2017. Check back here for details.
- Your Registration Pack will be sent to your address on your PAC account.
- If this is not the address you wish to use, then log on to PAC.ie and change your address.
You can get this letter printed by the Graduate Studies Office on 2nd floor, West Wing, UCC. Email GraduateStudies@ucc.ie and they will prepare this letter and will let you know when it is ready for collection.
Include the following in your email to the Graduate Studies Office:
- The name of the bank for which you need the letter
- Your full name
- Your student number
- The programme you are studying in UCC
- Your previous address (as on your PAC application)
- Your new address