How To Apply
All students are required to take a Placement (Level) Test, to assess their English language entry level, in advance of registering for any part-time or full-time course. This placement test can be taken in your own country. A speaking test can be arranged using either a webcam or telephone. Pre-registration is essential. To take this test will cost €15. Email: email@example.com
Placement Testing will take place prior to commencement of courses in addition to every Monday at 6pm for the first few weeks of the course.
Each student will be tested on writing and speaking skills and will have a consultation with teachers on what course would best suit their needs.
Timetable for part-time and full-time courses:
Should you wish to join one of our classes during term time, contact the Language Centre to arrange a placement test. Please call or email to arrange this.
Please note the following:
- Full fees must be paid in advance of your course start date, except where an installment option was agreed.
- If minimum numbers are not met to form a group we reserve the right to transfer students to other course(s) within the Centre which would be compatible with their English level on entry.
- If no courses are available to match a student’s level on entry then a full refund will issue.
- A full refund will issue in the unlikely event of a class not forming.
- For full-time programmes, in the event of a visa refusal, on receipt of proof of the refusal, a refund of fees paid, less €250, will be made.
- A refund will not issue for any other reason except if a student has to withdraw from a course on medical grounds, in which case, provided a medical certificate is provided, a partial refund may issue.
- If paying course fees by bank transfer, please email details and proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure your place on the course is reserved.
- All major debit and credit cards accepted.