|Emer Dennehy||PhD Researcher||+353 (0)21 454 email@example.com|
On graduating with a Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering BE(Elec) from University College Cork in 2001, Emer worked in the electronics industry as a mixed signal integrated circuit designer for six years. She returned to education in 2007 to conduct a Master’s in sustainable energy in University College Cork (MEngSc, 2008). Emer is currently Energy Trends Analyst with the Energy Policy Statistical Support Unit of Sustainable Energy Ireland.
Project title: Modelling energy efficiency and energy savings using ODEX indicators
Keywords: Energy Efficiency. Energy Efficiency Indicators, ODEX Indicators
Funding body: Part funded by Sustainable Energy Ireland
- Howley M., Ó Gallachóir B. P. & Dennehy E. 2009 The greening of the vehicle registration tax (VRT) and the annual motor system in Ireland . Presentation to ODYSSEE-MURE EU-27 Workshop on Monitoring of Energy Demand Trends and Energy Efficiency in the EU May 18 – 19th 2009 Paris
- Howley M., Dennehy E. & Ó Gallachóir B. P. 2009 Energy in Transport 2009 Report. Report published by Sustainable Energy Ireland
- Dennehy E., Howley M., Ó Gallachóir B. 2009 Energy Efficiency in Ireland 2009 Report.Report published by Sustainable Energy Ireland
- Howley M., Dennehy E. & Ó Gallachóir B. P. 2008 Energy in Ireland Key Statistics.Report published by Sustainable Energy Ireland.
- Howley M., Ó Gallachóir B. P. & Dennehy E. 2008 Energy in Ireland 2008 Report.Report published by Sustainable Energy Ireland.
- Howley M., Ó Gallachóir B. P., Dennehy E. & O'Leary F. 2008 Renewable Energy in Ireland 2008 Report - Focus on Wind and Biofuels. Report published by Sustainable Energy Ireland.