ADHD stands for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, a condition with symptoms such as inattentiveness, impulsivity, and hyperactivity. These symptoms can differ from person to person.
If you experience any of the following difficulties you may have ADHD and may require screening and further assessment.
- Miss hand-ins and incurre penalties due to poor time-keeping
- Difficulties finding lectures
- Procrastination and putting off starting assignments
- Rushing assignments and completing them last minute
- Late/forget appointments that you have made
- Difficulties concentrating in lectures or exams
- Make careless mistakes with written work