Most large companies employing graduates have structured graduate training programmes in place.
These programmes are seen as an investment in the company’s greatest asset- their future employees! These training programmes usually run for either one or two years and many offer you the opportunity to rotate between a number of different business functions, developing valuable work experience and business skills, before specialising within a particular role within the company.
- Check our Job Vacancy page to search for all graduate vacancies or see below for a current list.
Find some other useful resources below:
- Gradireland.com is also a recommended source of information for graduate jobs in Ireland.
- Graduate Recruitment Bureau is a recommended source of information for graduate jobs
- Graduate Schemes on Target Jobs will help find a graduate scheme in the UK and beyond.
- Graduate Jobs and Employers on Prospects UK
- Graduate schemes in the UK at graduate-jobs.com.
- Book your appointment to see an advisor to help you with the application process.
Log In to Connect for more details on any of these programmes.