Most large companies employing graduates have structured graduate training programmes in place. These programmes are seen as an investment in the company’s greatest asset- their future employees!
Internships tend to be advertised by employers, with an application process similar to their permanent graduate jobs, so you’ll need to be proactive about finding one.
- Search Graduate Vacancies and Immediate Vacancies You can search by Business sector, Type of Position, Location or by Employer (These job vacancies are updated continuously.)
- Please go to Graduate Recruitment Section for up to date closing dates and brochures.
- For Internships - please go to our Internship Section.
- For a Guide to Part Time Jobs - please download our new Part Time Jobs Guide (1,430kB)
- How to Get Hired - GradIreland and AIB (1,825kB)
- GLASSDOOR- With Glassdoor, students can research jobs, employee reviews, salaries, and interview questions on over 300,000 companies to help them make important career decisions. Any student who comes to Glassdoor from UCC Career Services will have access to all of the career content and won’t need to sign up for an account or provide any personal information.