Room Booking Policy for the Purpose of Refreshments in Centrally Booked Rooms in Brookfield Health Sciences Complex.
The following rooms are available for food and refreshments in Brookfield Health Sciences Complex and are covered by the above Policy, regarding seminars, lectures and conferences.
I. Room G.11 & G.12 are available for food and refreshments (subject to 1 hour, pre and post booking to facilitate preparation and cleaning)
II. The Main Restaurant (located lower ground floor). The Catering Company (ext. 1507) will facilitate reserved table bookings.
III. The Main Atrium is only available for refreshments outside of normal term sessions. These times include evenings, weekends and midterm.
Food and Refreshments will only be served in the following Rooms for Departmental Requirements:
- Room G.17 Teaching Room, Department of Occupational Therapy;
- Room G.28 Common Room, School of Clinical Therapies;
- Room 1.19 Board Room, School of Nursing & Midwifery;
- Room 1.40 Speech Language and Voice Lab., Department of Speech & Hearing Sciences;
- Room 1.57 School of Medicine;
- Room 2.22 Staff Common Room, School of Nursing & Midwifery;
- Room 2.38 Meeting Room, School of Clinical Therapies;
- Room 2.47 Meeting Room, College of Medicine & Health;
- Room 2.60 Meeting Room, School of Medicine;
- Jennings Gallery Area For specific function relating only to the Gallery.
Serving food and refreshments is prohibited in all other rooms (which include lecture theatres and teaching rooms)