UCC benefits from the support it receives from the Cork University Foundation (CUF) in Ireland, the Irish Educational Foundation in the UK and the Irish Educational Foundation based in Boston, USA. The directors, trustees and members of these foundation boards give willingly of their time and expertise, helping UCC to focus on promoting partnerships with companies and individuals thus enabling the university to meet its goals in both capital development and research-led teaching.
Board of Directors & Officers of Cork University Foundation
- Mr Neil O'Leary, Chairman & Chief Executive, Ion Equity (Chairperson of the Board)
- Mr Liam Casey, CEO, PCH International
- Mr Michael Dowling (US)
- Dr Michael Murphy, President, UCC
- Mr William M. Murphy (US)
- Mr Cal Healy, University College Cork (Secretary)