The current modules will introduce you to analyses of the structural and cultural underpinnings of sexism and women's inequality.
You will also be involved in:
- evaluating values, traditions, practices, and perspectives historically associated with various groups of women
- interrogating the social construction of women and gender roles
- analysing the historical, political, economic, and cultural structures that have contributed to discriminatory practices regarding gender, sexuality, and intersecting systems of oppression.
Areas of employment may include:
- Equal opportunities / equality advisory;
- Research and Education;
- Non-Governmental Organizations;
- Journalism and Information sector;
- Social and Health sector.