Corpus of Electronic Texts Edition
Cath Maighe Léna
List of witnesses
- F: Franciscan MS A VI, (a vellum of 32 pages; text on pp.
3-29) Library of the Franciscan Convent, Merchants' Quay, Dublin.
- P: Phillipps' MS no. 10266, (a vellum of 25 leaves;
considerable lacunae and several missing leaves; text breaks off at bottom
of p. 16) Dublin, National Library.
- B: Stowe B IV 1, (text on pp.41-55) Dublin, Royal Irish
- L2: RIA 23 L 26, part 1 (text on pp. 13-92. Imperfect: four
leaves torn out at p. 21; at least one is missing at the end; text breaks
off in par. 114) Dublin, Royal Irish Academy.
- K: RIA 23 K 46 (formerly Read 220), part 3, (written by
Séamas Mag Uidhir about 1730; six pages missing at the end of Cath
Maighe Léna, which breaks off in par. 99) Dublin, Royal Irish
- L: RIA 23 L 18 (303 pages by John O'Conor; 18th century;
Cath Maighe Léna on pp. 191 to end) Dublin, Royal Irish
- C: Stowe C VI 1, part 2 (Cath Maighe Léna on pp.
109-185; breaking off in par. 111) Dublin, Royal Irish Academy.
- H: H 6.8 (18th century, Cath Maighe Léna on pp.
109-202; breaks off at the same place as C) Trinity College
- BM: British Museum Additional 18746 (written in 1796 by
Donnchadh Mag Oireachtaig) London, British Library.
- H2: H 3.10 (18th century, a third, mixed recension; only
copy of p.25 other than P) Trinity College Dublin.