- ‘Togail Troí: The Irish Destruction of Troy on the Cusp of
the Renaissance’, in Fantasies of Troy:
Classical Tales and the Social Imaginary in Medieval and Early Modern Europe,
ed. Alan Shepard and Stephen D. Powell (Toronto, 2004), 81-96
- ‘The Carmina Rhythmica of Æthilwald:
Edition, Translation and Commentary’, Journal of Medieval Latin 14 (2004), 73-117
- ‘Branwen: A Reconsideration of the
German and Norse Analogues’, Cambrian
Medieval Celtic Studies 52 (Winter 2006), 13-48
- ‘Irish Evidence for Shared Sources of
Classical Mythology in Anglo-Saxon England and Medieval Ireland’, in
Insignis sophiae arcator. Essays in Honour
of Michael W. Herren on his 65th Birthday, ed. G.R. Wieland, C.
Ruff and R.G. Arthur (Turnhout,
- ‘Riss In Mundtuirc: The Tale of Harmonia’s Necklace and the Study of the Theban Cycle
in Medieval Ireland’, in Ériu 57 2007), 67-112
- ‘Lyouns Full Lothely: Dream Interpretation and Boethian Denaturing in the Alliterative
Morte Arthure’, in Arthuriana 18.1 (Spring 2008), 41-62
- ‘The Literary Set Piece and the
Imitatio of Latin Epic in the Cattle
Raid of Cooley’, in Ulidia II.
Proceedings of the Second Conference on the Ulster Cycle, ed. B. Ó Cathain
and R. Ó hUiginn (Maynooth, 2009), 66-80.
- Heroic Saga and Classical Epic in Medieval Ireland, forthcoming in Studies in Medieval Celtic History, The Boydell Press (2011).
- 'The Irish History of the "Third Troy" and Medieval Writing of History' (forthcoming).
Irish Biblical Apocrypha
Celtic Digital Initiative